Project Progress Announcement

Project Progress Announcement

Dear Onion Community:
We are glad to announce that we have completed our first private round and raised millions of dollars (approximately 7% of the total tokens supply) at May 15th UTC 00:00.

5% of the tokens will be unlocked after the launch, and the remaining 95% will be released linearly over the next 180 days.

This private round has successfully invited a number of worldwide investment institutions to participate (details of the institutions will be disclosed later). The participation of these well-known investment institutions will bring more resources and energy into the development of Onion Mixer!

To learn more information about Onion Mixer, please see:

Website:https://onionmixer.com

Twitter:https://mobile.twitter.com/onionmixer

Medium:https://medium.com/@onionmixer

Telegram:https://t.me/OnionMixerOfficial

Onion Mixer

2021.5.16

--

--

--

Onion Mixer is the first decentralized cross-chain anonymous transaction contract.

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

El Salvador Minister denies local reports, too early to use Bitcoin for wages

Trade on Margin with 0% Interest

How Does Relictum Pro Biometric Facial Recognition System Work?

AMA with NFTY portal

IR Event(AMA) with CryptoLeague

UNOCOIN PARTNERS WITH UNSTOPPABLE DOMAINS TO SIMPLIFY SENDING AND RECEIVING OF CRYPTOCURRENCY

Unocoin will use Unstoppable Domains which simplifies crypto transactions by turning blockchain addresses into human-readable web URLs

Following a backlash from customers, Kickstarter changes its plans for crypto

Following a backlash from customers, Kickstarter changes its plans for crypto

MY To Da Moon Music NFT platform MusicY lands on the Nasdaq huge screen

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Onion Mixer

Onion Mixer

Onion Mixer is the first decentralized cross-chain anonymous transaction contract.

More from Medium

What are the differences between virtual Dom and real Dom?

Unspoken. Code of living 💯 MAY 23, 2019

NextLanders

January 18th,2022