Onion Mixer officially launches on PolyGon! How to participate in the early mining?
As the leading coin mixer, Onion Mixer made the achievement of $350 million transaction volume in less than 10 days after its launch on BSC. With the advantage of boasting the deepest transaction depth in the market, it now is officially launched on PolyGon. Whether you know about coin mixers or not, you can’t miss the early mining opportunity of Onion Mixer!
Onion Mixer’s deployment on polyGon is without a cross-chain bridge, that is, there is no way to transfer OMT from BSC to PolyGon. All OMT on PolyGon are produced by mining, which ensures fairness for all mining participants.
High returns on early mining
Those who have participated in DeFi mining know that the earnings from early mining are extremely high. When Onion Mixer was launched on BSC, the mining yield was over 200,000%. It would take less than 5 hours for investors to recoup their costs. This fast earning makes the early mining extra appealing.
Zero transaction fees
As a benefit for early miners, the Onion Mixer team exempts transaction fees for all participants who apply for free MATIC in our Telegram group. To join the group:
OnionMixer priority mining # Polygon# APY to da Moon!
You can view and join @OnionMixerMining right away.
USDC purchase tutorial
Onion Mixer’s transaction mining supports MATIC and USDC. It is recommended to use USDC for mining for its relatively low risks. You then can use the free MATIC claimed to pay for the transaction fee and prepare in advance to transfer USDC to PolyGon. The tutorial for USDC purchase and withdrawal:
Countdown to the early mining
The mining is expected to start at about 9:50 pm on the 21st July. Remember to set the o’clock so you will not miss the chance! For more specifics about the countdown, please visit the following link:
Transaction mining tutorial
Onion Mixer’s transaction mining is to repeatedly deposit and withdraw in the MIX section. It is a mutually beneficial process in which users get OMT rewards, and the protocol increases transaction depth. The platform then calculates the mining reward based on the user’s transaction share of the total transactions.
You may see that users have already started mixing tokens in the MIX section. But don’t feel pressured. They are just trying the operations and their transactions will not be counted as mining rewards. Only after mining starts, the user’s transactions will be treated as valid transactions and rewards will be calculated.
1. Configure PolyGon network in MetaMask. The tutorial for this step can be found at: https://www.finder.com.au/polygon
2. Enter Onion Mixer’s official website https://onionmixer.com/, click “APP”. Note that you should choose PolyGon network in the MetaMask before visiting the site as the system will automatically check MetaMask’s networks (PolyGon or BSC).
3. Enter the MIX section, click to choose your token type (USDC or MATIC).
4. Select your deposit volume. You can decide this by yourself but it is worth mentioning that the larger the amount the higher the efficiency for sure.
5. After selecting the token and quantity, click on “DEPOSIT”.
6. By now, the agreement will generate a transaction voucher, which is needed for assets withdrawal. You can click “COPY” to copy the voucher to the clipboard and save it somewhere safe or view it in the TXT file that is automatically downloaded (this is your only voucher for withdrawal, please make sure to keep it safely).
7. After saving the transaction voucher, click “Confirm Deposit”.
8. Complete relevant confirmations required in MetaMask.
9. Wait for the network confirmation and deposit to be completed.
10. Click “Withdraw” to enter the withdrawal page.
11. Enter your transaction voucher in the Note column, and your address in the Recipient column. To make the transaction volume higher, you can use the same address for both depositing and withdrawing.
12. Complete relevant confirmations required in MetaMask and wait for the transaction to complete.
How to use Polygon: https://www.finder.com.au/polygon